Oddjob is for Developers, Testers, Support Analysts, Administrators and anyone else that spends too much of their day on repetitive tasks. Oddjob saves you time so you can spend it on the fun stuff again.
Oddjob is free and open source.
- Monitor and Control jobs anywhere on the network. More
- Visual configuration. More
- Very flexible scheduling. More
- Lots of functionality. More
- Triggered and conditional execution. More
- Extend without learning an API. More
- Getting Started With Oddjob
Scheduling a simple Hello World job.
- Client/Server Oddjob
Take the Hello World job, deploy it on a server and monitor it from the desktop.
17th November 2014
Oddjob-1.4.0 is now available. Highlights include
- New Icons and Job States to distinguish Jobs, Timers and Services.
- Support for recursive directory listing with Ant style wild card expansion.
- Repeat Job now iterates over any list and so has become a simpler Foreach Job.
- Numerous Bug Fixes and Small Enhancements