- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class IsStoppable
- extends Object
- implements StateCondition
StateConditions under witch a typical job
can be stopped.
Tests the condition of the state.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public boolean test(State state)
- Description copied from interface:
- Tests the condition of the state.
- Specified by:
test in interface
state - The state.
- true if the state matches the condition, false otherwise.